Thursday, March 22, 2012

Crochet homework DONE

Good morning everyone,
I thought I would share with you my latest crochet homework that I brought to class last night. Yes I got a lot on owww arrr's from the class. Thanks to http://sarahlondon.wordpress.com/ pattern 'wool eater' you can download this pattern for free. And it's a great pattern to do in front of the tv. I was watching the movie 300 at the time so my eye were fixed on something else so there was a lot of pull outs. hehe.
Doing the maths on this patch I now have to do 8 more patchs. Not so bad. They are quit big measuring 15cm x 15cm. However, I am going to place a border around all the patches of the below below to combine all the patches, along with a scallop edge or something cool like that. I'll have to google edge patterns. Another thing to pop on the today list.


Colour Palette


And check out here cool colour combos.
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment